torsdag den 27. september 2012

Mentholatum Softlips Review

Lipbalm: Mentholatum Softlips - In French Vanilla & Vitamin Enriched. 4.5$

Fell in love with these at first sight, mainly because of the slim design and cute colours. I have earlier tried other Mentholatum lip balms and they are some of the best I have tried so far. Works wonders on chapped and dry lips. So I had high expectations for these and they do live up to their name. My lips are super soft and on top of that they both have SPF 20. My favourite so far is the French Vanilla, even though the Vitamin enriched have more vitamins and avocado oil. 

The green smells of menthol and the red has a slightly strong vanilla scent. Might be a big downside for some, even though I dig the bakery feeling it has to it. Besides they are really cheap so I would recommend to get one to have in store for winter.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar